Decomposing Numbers to Add to 1,000 – 2.NBT.B.7 PDF & Google Slides
⭐These printable PDF and digital Google Slides math worksheets, vocabulary cards, and assessments are perfect for helping 2nd graders decompose numbers. This resource includes both printable PDF and Google Slides versions for classroom & distance learning flexibility.
⭐Aligned to 2.NBT.B.7, students learn to add within 1000, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value and properties of operations. Students learn that in adding three-digit numbers, one adds or subtracts hundreds and hundreds, tens and tens, ones and ones; and sometimes it is necessary to compose or decompose tens or hundreds.
⭐️If you do not use Common Core, this packet is still perfect for teaching 2nd grade decomposing skills.
★ Heather K. said, “Thank you! This is such a great resource!”
★ Katina A. said, “I am so glad I purchased this product!”
★ Lauren R.. said, “I will be using these every year… loved them!”
- Note to Teachers & Parents (1 page)
- Vocabulary Cards (1 page)
- Adding by Decomposing 2 Digit Numbers (9 pages)
- Adding by Decomposing 2 Digit Numbers Quiz (1 page)
- Adding by Decomposing 3 Digit Numbers (4 pages)
- Adding by Decomposing 3 Digit Numbers Quiz (1 page)