Math Escape Room Growing Bundle – 4th Grade
⭐ This 4th grade math escape room GROWING bundle is a truly immersive experience. Students navigate their way through various adventures while reviewing key math skills. Students embark on various journeys like escaping a candy factory, catching a bandit, navigating their way through time travel, and avoiding detention to start their summer vacation. In each escape room, students complete various challenges. Each challenge requires students to use fundamental standards-based math skills. Students add their answers to the Secret Decoder Tool to help them unlock the secret codes and complete each challenge. Students earn items as they complete the mission and earn official completion certificates.
⭐These resources come with both digital Google Slides and printable versions, so it’s perfect for classroom and distance learning. In the digital version, the Secret Decoder is a Google Sheet that self-corrects and tells each student when they can continue to the next challenge. Printable versions have a recording booklet and paper decoder that allows students to keep their answers and decipher the codes.
⭐ Integrated videos, thematic items, and exciting storylines come together to engage students while developing and enforcing key reading comprehension skills.
*Please note: This does include embedded videos that are hosted via YouTube. Please ensure you and your students have access to YouTube.
✏️ Digital & Printable Versions – Google Slides/Forms and print versions make this resource bundle perfect for classroom and distance learning. The digital versions can be used dynamically in the classroom as a presentation while students complete each passage and question set in groups or individually.
✏️ Immersive Experience: Full backstory, dynamic challenges, and engaging videos provide positive reinforcement and keep students engaged and focused.
✏️Skill Focused: Each problem set was written to focus on a key, standards-based mathematics skills.
✏️Scaffolded Challenges: Challenges increase in difficulty as students progress through the escape rooms.
✏️No Prep/ Low Prep: Digital version requires NO PREP. The printable version is low prep: Just print the pages, place them in folders, and go! The printable version has the option to incorporate technology and videos through QR codes.
- Word Problems: Sherlock Holmes Escape Room
- Measurement Problems: Time Machine Escape Room
- Fractions and Mixed Numbers: Candy Factory Escape Room
- Classify Shapes: Catch the Bandit Escape Room
- Lines of Symmetry: Baking Escape Room
- Math Review: School Escape Room
- Multiplication equations as comparisons
- Multiplication and division word problems
- Factor pairs
- Number and shape patterns
- Place value
- Base-ten, number names, expanded form, compare numbers
- Round whole numbers
- Fluently add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers
- Multiply using equations, arrays, or area models
- Whole-number quotients and remainders
- Equivalent fractions
- Compare fractions
- Add and subtract fractions
- Multiply a fraction by a whole number
- Decimal notations for fractions
- Compare decimals
- Know relative measurement sizes from one system of measurement
- Word problems: distances, time, volumes, masses, money
- Area and perimeter
- Line plots
- Lines and angles
- Classify two-dimensional figures
- Classifying shapes
- Lines of symmetry
Planned Future Additions:
- Find the Garden Gnomes
- Summer Sports
- Find the Lost Dragon
- Escape the Video Game
- Escape Atlantis
- Save the Music
- Haunted Train
- Find the Mermaid Treasure
- & More!
*This is a GROWING BUNDLE. Purchasing this bundle now will entitle the buyer to all future additions with no additional cost. The planned future additions listed above are subject to change. This bundle will be complete when all future additions are added.
Other Related Products: