Math Escape Room Growing Bundle – 5th Grade
⭐ This 5th grade math escape room GROWING bundle is a truly immersive experience. Students navigate their way through various adventures while reviewing key math skills. Students embark on various journeys like escaping a candy factory, catching a bandit, navigating their way through time travel, and avoiding detention to start their summer vacation. In each escape room, students complete various challenges. Each challenge requires students to use fundamental standards-based math skills. Students add their answers to the Secret Decoder Tool to help them unlock the secret codes and complete each challenge. Students earn items as they complete the mission and earn official completion certificates.
⭐These resources come with both digital Google Slides and printable versions, so it’s perfect for classroom and distance learning. In the digital version, the Secret Decoder is a Google Sheet that self-corrects and tells each student when they can continue to the next challenge. Printable versions have a recording booklet and paper decoder that allows students to keep their answers and decipher the codes.
⭐ Integrated videos, thematic items, and exciting storylines come together to engage students while developing and enforcing key reading comprehension skills.
*Please note: This does include embedded videos that are hosted via YouTube. Please ensure you and your students have access to YouTube.
✏️ Digital & Printable Versions – Google Slides/Forms and print versions make this resource bundle perfect for classroom and distance learning. The digital versions can be used dynamically in the classroom as a presentation while students complete each passage and question set in groups or individually.
✏️ Immersive Experience: Full backstory, dynamic challenges, and engaging videos provide positive reinforcement and keep students engaged and focused.
✏️Skill Focused: Each problem set was written to focus on a key, standards-based mathematics skills.
✏️Scaffolded Challenges: Challenges increase in difficulty as students progress through the escape rooms.
✏️No Prep/ Low Prep: Digital version requires NO PREP. The printable version is low prep: Just print the pages, place them in folders, and go! The printable version has the option to incorporate technology and videos through QR codes.
- Word Problems: Sherlock Holmes Escape Room
- Measurement Conversion: Time Machine Escape Room
- Fractions and Mixed Numbers: Candy Factory Escape Room
- Categorize Shapes: Catch the Bandit Escape Room
- Graphing Points: Baking Escape Room
- Math Review: School Escape Room
- Evaluate expressions with symbols
- Numerical patterns
- Place value
- Powers of 10, decimals divided by 10
- Read, write, compare decimals to the thousandths
- Round decimals
- Fluently multiply multi-digit whole numbers
- Quotients of whole numbers with four-digit dividends
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide decimals to hundredths
- Add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators
- Fraction word problems
- Multiply a fraction or whole number by a fraction
- Multiplication as scaling
- Divide fractions by whole numbers and whole numbers by fractions
- Convert measurement units
- Fractional line plots
- Coordinate planes
- Graphing points
Planned Future Additions:
- Find the Garden Gnomes
- Summer Sports
- Find the Lost Dragon
- Escape the Video Game
- Escape Atlantis
- Save the Music
- Haunted Train
- Find the Mermaid Treasure
- & More!
*This is a GROWING BUNDLE. Purchasing this bundle now will entitle the buyer to all future additions with no additional cost. The planned future additions listed above are subject to change. This bundle will be complete when all future additions are added.
Other Related Products:
Looking to Differentiate? Try the 4th Grade Version!