⭐️Let’s all take a field trip! In this Virtual Field Trip, students take a trip to Puerto Rico to learn about Three Kings Day! Students will learn about the history behind this celebration, cultural traditions, and facts about Puerto Rico. This virtual field trip contains embedded videos, images, reading passages, exercises, writing activities, and more.
⭐️This resource integrates a variety of social studies and reading skills. Students also complete reading and writing assignments along with watching videos and completing thought-provoking exercises. Incorporates key reading comprehension, writing, multimedia, social studies, and other skills.
⭐️Perfect educational activity for the holidays.
*Please note: This resource includes YouTube videos, so ensure you and your students have access to YouTube before purchasing.
✏️Google Slides Format – This interactive format is perfect for distance learning. Slides are interactive and can be used as a fun and engaging exercise within the classroom or remotely.
✏️Engaging Interactive Maps & Virtual Video Tours – Interactive maps & virtual video tours take students inside the action.
✏️Reading Comprehension – Integrates key reading skills like compare & contrast, multimedia, multiple sources, and more.
✏️Writing & Science – Virtual field trip helps students understand more about the world around them and uses writing prompts to explore their reactions and ideas.
- Three Kings Day Passage
- Puerto Rico Video & Map
- Travel Guide
- Who were the Three Kings? Video
- “The Star of Bethlehem” Art Study
- Visit Old San Juan Passage & Drone Tour
- Vispera de Reyes Read Aloud
- Puerto Rico Street Food Video
- Rosca de Reyes Baking Video
- Fun Facts Passage & Crown Art
- Don’t Forget the Camels Passage
- Compare & Contrast Graphic Organizer
- Write A Review!
- Other Places To Explore!
Take a closer look at what this virtual field trip looks like in this video preview.
This resource is suitable for the following grade levels:
- 2nd & 3rd Grade: With teacher modeling, whole class, or small groups.
- 4th & 5th Grade: Independent for on-level students.